Like most electric toothbrushes, it's still important to use proper technique and brush gently back and forth in tooth-sized strokes.
There is a full usage guide available at getquip.com/tips , but here are some handy tips that can apply to any toothbrush!
- Brush for 2 full minutes
- Use a pea sized portion of paste
- Brush gently!
- Brush using short back-and-forth tooth sized strokes
- Cover each quadrant of your mouth evenly using the 30 second pulses as a guide
- Brush before and after sleeping
- Brush between meals when possible
- Chew sugar free gum after meals for extra freshness
- Floss at least once per day
- Refresh your brush every 3 months
- Visit your dentist every 6 months