quip is the first electric toothbrush with a refill plan to earn the Seal of Acceptance from the American Dental Association (ADA). That means the quip electric toothbrush helps remove plaque and reduce gingivitis… if you’re brushing properly, of course.
Here’s what else the ADA Seal means:
- quip is made with good manufacturing processes, so you know it’s a quality product designed to last.
- The components of the quip electric toothbrush are safe for use in your mouth, which hopefully isn’t abnormal considering toothbrushes are made for your mouth.
- quip’s bristles are free of sharp or jagged edges and endpoints, and have a bristle stiffness value of less than or equal to 6. That’s dental nerd for, “the bristles are soft.”
- quip’s bristle tufts (the bunches of bristles on your brush head) are retained under force, so they won’t easily fall out.
- Electrical safety tests have been conducted on quip, and it’s safe to use. (Warnings still apply, of course!)
- Finally, quip can be used by the average person to provide a satisfactory in the reduction of gingivitis and a significant reduction in plaque.