We’re proud to say that the quip electric toothbrush and quip kids electric toothbrush are the first electric brushes with a refill plan to earn the American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance. That means they help remove plaque and reduce gingivitis… if you’re brushing properly, of course. Here’s what else the ADA Seal means.
quip electric toothbrushes:
- Made with good manufacturing processes, so you know it’s a quality product designed to last.
- Components are safe for use in your mouth (which is a good thing since toothbrushes are made for your mouth).
- Bristles are free of sharp or jagged edges and endpoints, and have a bristle stiffness value of less than or equal to 6 (in other words, “the bristles are soft”).
- Bristle tufts (the bunches of bristles on your brush head) are retained under force, so they won’t easily fall out.
- Electrical safety tests have been conducted on quip, and it’s safe to use (warnings still apply, of course).
- Finally, quip can be used by the average person to provide a satisfactory reduction of gingivitis and a significant reduction in plaque.