The numbers stamped on the crimp are the date of manufacture for the toothpaste. It won’t expire until 3 years after the date shown.
Articles in this section
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How long will a tube of toothpaste last?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Does your toothpaste use fluoride?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?