Our toothpaste is designed to be mild, fresh, and safe for everyone to use, but it is not made with ingredients specialized for sensitive teeth. Of course, we do encourage you to try it out, but if you find that it's not suited to your needs you can always contact us and we will help you change your plan so you can use your own paste.
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?