No, our toothpaste does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?