We offer two toothpaste flavors at this time, including mint and watermelon. Both pastes are accepted by the American Dental Association and contain the exact same active ingredients.
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?