quip brush heads are available in regular and small sizes, each with soft, round-tipped nylon bristles (the safest and most effective type on the market)! When asked what makes a good brush head, dentists recommend flat bristles that brush and wear evenly, a small head to reach tight spaces, and soft round-tipped bristles (never medium or hard) that are softer on the gums. To keep those bristles safe and effective, we deliver all of the above features and refresh your brush heads automatically every 3 months!
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- What makes quip’s floss effective?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?