The kids electric toothbrush has a smaller brush head and bristle area for small teeth, and a soft grip, plastic handle specifically designed for kids as they continue to develop dexterity. The sensitive vibration frequency is safe for use and means less mess and toothpaste splatter. The same slim travel cover makes quip easy to pack and perfect for hygienic storage on the go.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?
- Why do kids need a different brush?