Whether you are breastfeeding, formula feeding, or already on to solid foods, it is always a good idea to clean the mouth. You can use a clean, wet, and soft washcloth to carefully wipe the mouth and the first teeth that have erupted.
Articles in this section
- Are electric or sonic toothbrushes safe for kids?
- Can my child use quip if they have adult and baby teeth?
- Do kids need to change their brush head after they’re sick?
- Does breastfeeding or formula feeding make a difference?
- Should I supervise my kid when they brush?
- How do other health issues affect children's’ oral health?
- When should my kid start flossing or using mouthwash?
- How can I keep my kid from getting cavities?
- At what age do children need to get an adult brush?
- What should kids be eating for better oral health (diet)?