We did market research with kids and pediatric dentists on toothpaste flavors. As it turns out, many children don’t like the “spicy” or intense flavor of mint, while the taste of watermelon is a clear favorite. If your child doesn’t care for watermelon, our other toothpaste is also suitable for kids and has a mild mint flavor.
Articles in this section
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How long will a tube of toothpaste last?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Does your toothpaste use fluoride?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?