We did market research with kids and pediatric dentists on toothpaste flavors. As it turns out, many children don’t like the “spicy” or intense flavor of mint, while the taste of watermelon is a clear favorite. If your child doesn’t care for watermelon, our other toothpaste is also suitable for kids and has a mild mint flavor.
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?