Children should use fluoridated toothpaste when they can reliably and fully rinse and spit all of the contents in their mouth out. Fluoride should not be swallowed.
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?