Children should use fluoridated toothpaste when they can reliably and fully rinse and spit all of the contents in their mouth out. Fluoride should not be swallowed.
Articles in this section
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How long will a tube of toothpaste last?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Does your toothpaste use fluoride?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?