Although our toothpaste tastes great, it should not be consumed, especially by children since they are more affected by large amounts of fluoride. That's why we always recommend adult supervision of kids under the age of 8 to ensure they are not using more toothpaste than recommended. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Articles in this section
- What if my child swallows the toothpaste?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?
- Is your toothpaste formulated for sensitive teeth?
- Do you offer whitening toothpaste?