Although our toothpaste tastes great, it should not be consumed, especially by children since they are more affected by large amounts of fluoride. That's why we always recommend adult supervision of kids under the age of 8 to ensure they are not using more toothpaste than recommended. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Articles in this section
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- What is the flavor of your toothpaste?
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- I have a different toothpaste, can I use it with quip?
- How long will a tube of toothpaste last?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- When can my kid start to use fluoride toothpaste?
- Does your toothpaste use fluoride?
- Why is the toothpaste watermelon flavored?
- Does your toothpaste use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)?