Timed sonic vibrations and guiding pulses can help guide anyone’s routine, but kids also have smaller mouths and hands than adults do. So we designed a kids electric toothbrush with a smaller brush head to clean tight spaces better and rubber-grip handle to give kids greater control as they are building dexterity and good brushing habits.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?
- Why do kids need a different brush?