After testing with kids, we learned most are proud to use oral care products that look and feel like the things adults in their life use, and that it helps kids brush better and more often. So we designed an ADA-accepted electric toothbrush with all the same quip features to form a grown-up routine, and small tweaks like a smaller brush head for small teeth and an easy-grip handle to give small hands greater control. There are sensitive sonic vibrations that are safe on gums, a guiding two-minute timer and 30-second pulses that signal when to switch sides, a cover that mounts to mirrors for less clutter at home (and unmounts for easy travel), and small brush heads and toothpaste delivered every 3 months for an automatic refresh.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- What makes quip’s floss effective?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?