Mouths come in all shapes and sizes. While our regular brush head is easy to navigate for most adults, we recommend you get a dentist’s opinion to see if a small brush head is right for you. In some cases, a small brush head may help adults with a limited mouth opening or those who need help cleaning behind their lower front teeth. If you choose to use a small brush head, remember that adult teeth are bigger than a child’s, so you’ll need to adjust your technique to cover every surface of your teeth.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- What makes quip’s floss effective?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?