The kids electric toothbrush can be used as a manual with the electric mode turned off. However, we recommend using it with the electric mode to take advantage of the gentle sonic vibrations, two-minute timer, and guiding pulses that are essential for a proper, dentist-recommended brushing routine.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the battery?
- How is quip powered?
- What makes quip’s floss effective?
- Can kids use the adult brush head or toothpaste if they want to?
- What are the kids brush dimensions and materials?
- Does the kids brush have any choking hazards?
- Do I need to use the electric mode?
- Can the small brush head fit on any brush handle?
- I’m an adult, but could I benefit from using a smaller brush head?
- How is it different from other kids electric toothbrushes?