Yes, kids with a combination teeth can safely and effectively use our kids electric toothbrush. It contains the same type of bristles as our original brush, but with a smaller brush head to easily clean every nook and cranny of their small mouth.
Articles in this section
- Are electric or sonic toothbrushes safe for kids?
- Can my child use quip if they have adult and baby teeth?
- When should a kid start using an electric vs. manual?
- Does breastfeeding or formula feeding make a difference?
- Should I supervise my kid when they brush?
- How do other health issues affect children's’ oral health?
- When should my kid start flossing or using mouthwash?
- How can I keep my kid from getting cavities?
- At what age do children need to get an adult brush?
- What should kids be eating for better oral health (diet)?