Teeth follow a general pattern for when they erupt and come out. Please refer to this chart, which goes over the general time frame baby teeth should be lost. It’s important to note that not all baby teeth follow this exact time frame, and you should refer to your pediatric dentist with any questions about your child’s teeth.
Articles in this section
- Are electric or sonic toothbrushes safe for kids?
- Can my child use quip if they have adult and baby teeth?
- Do kids need to change their brush head after they’re sick?
- Does breastfeeding or formula feeding make a difference?
- Should I supervise my kid when they brush?
- How do other health issues affect children's’ oral health?
- When should my kid start flossing or using mouthwash?
- How can I keep my kid from getting cavities?
- At what age do children need to get an adult brush?
- What should kids be eating for better oral health (diet)?