Since you asked… our refillable floss has a thickness of 500 denier. What’s a denier? It’s a unit of measurement for textiles like fibers (like our floss, which expands!), threads and yarn, that helps determine the thickness and how it might be easier or more difficult to push through your teeth.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the quip refillable floss?
- How long does quip floss last?
- What is the floss string made out of?
- How do I refill the floss?
- Why are there green markings on my floss string?
- How long is it between each marking on my string and why?
- How do I replace the floss?
- What is the blade made of?
- Is the floss mint flavor natural?
- Can kids use quip floss?