Our refillable floss is ADA-accepted, and helps remove plaque and prevent gingivitis between teeth!
Ask any dentist and they’ll tell you most floss can work well — if you follow a proper technique and floss at least once a day. We designed ours to help you get the basics right with an expanding string that cleans between teeth, and an optional refill plan so you’re never fresh out of floss. Plus, it comes pre-marked sections to help you use just the right amount (about 18”) to always use a new section tooth to tooth.
How to floss like a boss:
- Section it off. Use ~18” and move your way down the string with a new section for each tooth
- Grip it with a little bit of slack. You should have control, and wiggle it through your teeth instead of snapping it down
- Guide the floss down around the gumline, following the natural c-shaped curve of your teeth
- Floss at least once every day
- Before or after brushing? Truthfully, there’s no wrong answer! It’s more important that you floss, and floss well
- Your refillable floss lasts at least 3 months when using the pre-marked 18” sections daily
- On a refill plan, we’ll automatically refresh your dispenser every 3 months