We specifically designed our floss to be refillable to cut down on waste, and reduce the need for single-use plastics. While the nylon floss is not recyclable, the paper tube we ship it in is! After your refill is empty, you can also recycle the wrapper that holds the string in place.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the quip refillable floss?
- How long does quip floss last?
- What is the floss string made out of?
- What makes quip’s floss effective?
- What comes in my floss refill package?
- How do I refill the floss?
- Why are there green markings on my floss string?
- How long is it between each marking on my string and why?
- How do I replace the floss?
- What is the blade made of?